About Me

My photo
I have a studio where I get to work and play every day; love it! I'm one of those displaced workers you here about so I do freelance work for companies on occasion but my main priority right now is to support myself doing what I love, which is art and design.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How often do you get to sit down with a good book?
I used to read hours every day. Now I get by on a few hours a week... so what I read is more important to me. Right now, I am reading Light in The Wilderness (I will blog about it later) by M. Catherine Thomas.

I come across Friday Reads on twitter and thought I'd share with you. So when you have time to curl up with a cup of tea you may want to be holding one of these;)

Let me know what you're reading now or one of your favorites!
I'd love to hear your comments;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say I love your blog! following you!
    I love reading books by William Bernhardt, Michael Connelly, Patricia Cornwell and many others... Basically those criminal thrillers and suspense thrillers. :))) But I don't have the time to read as much as I used to~ anyway, looking forward to your review! Looking for good books to read always! Cheers, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading "Ghost Writer" by John Harwood. I'm really enjoying it. I hope to get a chance to sit down with it tomorrow. It's supposed to rain again and it's the perfect book for stormy weather.

    ReplyDelete